- The Multiport, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, about information on society services and e-commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is ‘MULTIPORT SHIP AGENCIES NETWORK’
- Registered in the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- Its CCI number: 40341865
- Its RSIN number: 006812193
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1733 232587
- Fax: +44 (0) 1733 405877
- Email: email@example.com
- Its registered office is in 843 Finchley Road, London – NW11 8NA – United Kingdom
- To communicate with us, we provide you different means of contact you can find in our Customer Service section.
For the purposes of this Legal Notice, Multiport Ship Agencies Network will be denominated, from now on, “Multiport“.
- We hereby inform you that the website www.multiport.org (hereinafter referred to as “the Web“) is intended to provide the public, in general, with knowledge about the activities that the company carries out and the products and services it provides.
- The intellectual property rights on the Web, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are property of Multiport, our exclusive exercise of the rights of any way exploitation and, in particular, rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation.
- Any link from any third party to this Web must be made to its home page or entry.
- Multiport does not assume any responsibility resulting from the connection or link contents to third parties referred to on the Web.
- Concerning the presentation of products and services of third parties, Multiport recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility on the support, sponsorship or recommendation.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
- Multiport reserves the right to make at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in its Web or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
- Multiport does not guarantee that there are no errors in accessing the Web, in its content, nor that it is updated, however Multiport will do its utmost to avoid, correct or update them if necessary.
- Multiport shall not be liable for any possible security errors that may occur nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of virus on the User’s computer used to connect to Web services and contents, a malfunction or unused versions of the browser.
- Multiport and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit themselves to courts and tribunals of the User’s domicile for any controversy that may arise from the access to this Web. In case of the user is domiciled outside Spain, Multiport and the User submit, with express waiver to any other jurisdiction, the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).