Multiport Ship Agencies Network HSSE Policy
As a condition of employment, all employees and contractors are expected to work safely and in an environmentally conscious manner by following established policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and work practices. This will ensure that their safety, health and security, and that of their fellow workers, and the communities in which we operate are not jeopardized and the environment is not compromised.
Multiport HSSE Philosophy
Multiport’s goals are simply stated-no accidents, no harm to people, and no damage to the environment. Our employees and contractors are our most valuable resource and no phase of business is of greater importance than their personal safety. We believe that all incidents can be prevented and that HSSE is an integral part of everyone’s job. Each level of management is responsible for demonstrating HSSE leadership, ensuring the mechanical integrity of our assets, providing a safe work environment, and promoting HSSE as a value. Our reputation and license to operate depend on strict adherence to this philosophy.
Multiport HSSE Practices
- All employees and contractors are empowered and expected to stop any unsafe job or project
- Employees and contractors will promptly report and communicate all HSSE incidents and near misses to their Supervisor
- Multiport is working on a Paper-Free Environment Office Policy
- If there is uncertainty about HSSE or compliance, the expectation is to obtain the right information from the proper authority and make the necessary adjustments before commencing work
- All employees have a primary responsibility for the safety and well-being of employees, contractors and visitors
- Workplace and work activity risks will be evaluated so that necessary steps are taken to minimize exposures and safeguard workers
- Clear lines of communication are essential to achieving an incident-free workplace. All employees are encouraged to submit HSSE concerns to management without fear of consequence
- Training will be provided for employees to safely and effectively perform their jobs
- All employees are empowered to become actively involved in our ongoing HSSE activities and processes.